Universal 12 volt 40 amp Wiring Loom to suit a pair of LED HID FOG Lights. 3 metres of wiring and a 30 amp Blade fuse and holder also supplied.
This heavy duty dual light wiring loom will handle up to a 300 watts. Quick and easy to install, simply connect the female DT connectors and attached wires to the lights wiring, positive to positive, negative to negative. Mount the relay within close proximity to the 12 volt battery, run the wiring for the on / off switch through the fire wall and reconnect the switch. Connect the positive and negative wires to your battrey and you should have power to your light.
You can connect this wiring harness to your high beam circuit but we recommend the services of a auto electrician to do this.
If there is no power getting to your light please check the following.
1. The positive and negative wires are connected correctly to the 12 volt battrey
2. The positive and negative wires are connected correctly to the lights
3. The relay is seated correctly.
4. The 30 amp fuse isn't blown or not seated correctly
5. If you have disconnected the wires to the back of the switch that they have been replaced correctly
The On / Off switch can easily be replaced with a toggle switch if prefered. Simply disconnect the three wires at the back of the switch and connect in the right order to a toggle switch or similar.
LED etched with blue light background are available through Blue Bar Industries website and eBay site