Universal 12 volt 40 amp Wiring Loom to suit a single LED Light bar or a Single Light. 3 metres of wiring and a 30 amp Blade fuse and holder also supplied.
This heavy duty single light wiring loom will handle up to a 300 watt LED light bar. Quick and easy to install, simply connect the female DT connector and attached wire to the light wiring, positive to positive, negative to negative. Mount the relay within close proximity to the 12 volt battery, run the wiring for the on / off switch through the fire wall and reconnect the switch. Connect the positive and negative wires to your battrey and you should have power to your light.
You can connect this wiring harness to your high beam circuit but we recommend the services of a auto electrician to do this.
If there is no power getting to your light please check the following.
1. The positive and negative wires are connected correctly to the 12 volt battrey
2. The positive and negative wires are connected correctly to the light bar
3. The relay is seated correctly.
4. The 30 amp fuse isn't blown or not seated correctly
5. If you have disconnected the wires to the back of the switch that they have been replaced correctly